Sat, 24 Apr 2021 10:30am - 1:00pm
Enjoy (virtual) afternoon tea with the Afrocenchix team! Take the opportunity to sip tea and chat about the future of the company with us. Register below.
Our annual Tea & Chat is one of the most important events in the Afrocenchix calendar. Every year we meet with a select group of customers to listen. We want to hear your input on our plans for the year ahead, your thoughts on new products that we're developing as well as get your honest views about Afrocenchix. We want to hear your frustrations and needs so we can help you (we're open to correction, so feel free to be honest).
We'll send you a box containing tea and treats (the afternoon tea part will come to you!) as well as Afrocenchix products and goodies. You turn up to the Zoom room at the scheduled time with your webcam glam! The Afrocenchix team will be there ready to admire your looks whilst we chat, laugh and vibe together.
What you can look forward to:
- Parcel containing tea, treats and Afrocenchix goodies delivered to your home for afternoon tea
- Up-close and personal chat time with team Afrocenchix
- Opportunity to ask questions directly to the founders of Afrocenchix (the most valuable decisions we make, from product development to events, start with YOU!)
- Chance to beta test new features on website before it launches
- You may even get the chance to have a sneak peek at our upcoming product launches
If you LOVE our products and would like to be part of this year's annual tea & chat on Saturday 24th April, please get register below as soon as possible. Spaces are limited.
Standard Tickets cost £27 (sales end 11th April).
Early bird tickets are now sold out.
If you have a special ticket code, please enter it using the 'Enter Promo Code' button. Please note, that special codes have an expiry date.
Should you have any issues registering to this event via the widget above, please go directly to this link. If problems persist, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there! (Image of Joycelyn, Rachael and her daughter Akua at Afternoon Tea three years ago! We can't wait to greet you in person when all this is over.)