On Thursday 23rd April at 5pm, we hosted the scalp care webinar that you all asked for!
We went through your questions from the previous webinar.
Questions we are cleared up included:
- To oil or not to oil your scalp?
- What is the cause of itchiness?
- How do you reduce scalp itchiness?
- You have a dry scalp and have tried everything. What can you do to make it better?
- What is the cause of balding around the edges and what can be done to remedy it?
The main takeaways from our scalp webinar were:
- Keep your scalp clean, moisturised and lubricated.
- The main products to use to do so are Swish, Sheen, Soothe.
- Avoid tight hairstyles.
- Get rid of grease and heavy oil products on the scalp i.e castor oil and shea butter.
Relevant Scalp Blog Posts:
- Do I really need to use a scalp oil? Link
- Itchy scalp? Here's everything you need to know about it. Link
- Suffering from product buildup on your scalp? Here's why it's a tricky Afro hair care problem. Link
- Alopecia: Everything you need to know about the different conditions and what to do. Link
As always, spaces to our webinars are limited. Please register as soon as possible and if you cannot come, please cancel your ticket so that someone else can attend. Thank you!