Struggling with an itchy, flaky dry scalp or perhaps you've encountered some hair loss recently?
At Afrocenchix, we always stress the importance of a balanced hair care routine because it's crucial for a healthy scalp. We like to think of our scalp as an extension of our face, and when you start to think of your scalp like this you begin to see things from a different perspective.
To help you rethink our approach, join our healthy scalp webinar where we will discuss creating a hair routine that can help you achieve a healthy scalp.
Questions we will answer include:
- If I wait until my scalp is itchy then it’s really too late, so how often can I apply a scalp oil without overloading my scalp unnecessarily?
- How can I get rid of an itchy scalp?
- I've recently discovered a bald patch in the middle of my head, what can I do about this?
- How can I encourage regrowth of my edges?
- What causes scalp psoriasis? Diet? How does one get rid of it?
Our webinar will start at 12.15pm on Thursday 21st April and will last approximately 30-45 minutes. You will have the chance to submit your question when you sign up and can also ask questions in the chat for the Q&A session.