Stretch your hair without heat using bantu knots
In this wash day video, we show you how to stretch afro hair without heat using the products in our Wash Day Set.
To achieve the look, you can:
- Shampoo with Swish sulphate-free shampoo to gently cleanse the hair without stripping it of moisture.
- Condition with Swirl silicone-free conditioner. Gently detangle and rinse off after 5 minutes.
- Use the microfibre towel turban to dry your hair.
- Spray hair with Sheen moisturising hair spray.
- Apply Seal natural hair oil to seal in the moisture.
- Apply Smooth moisturising hair cream to maximise softness.
- Twist each section and secure into place.
- Once the hair is dry you can rub a little Seal on your fingers to reduce breakage.
- Unravel and voila... You have stretched hair! Leave in bantu knot out form if your hair is long or fluff out like our model in the video for a fro out.
- Start on freshly washed and detangled hair for a great style.
- When handling your hair, it's important to be as gentle as possible.
- Make sure the bantu knots have dried completely before unraveling.